About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cookie Box

Today I am making cookies for my neighbors and I realzied that I did not have enough cookie tins. What am I going to do? I did not want to put them on paper plates (all thought that is how a lot of them are coming to me!) I started ringing my hands and pulling my hair until I put on my thinking cap. What about the Martha Stewart cookie box that I got as a KNK cut file.... So....I cut one out...of course I ruined the first piece of paper because I forgot to cut the pounce lines as pounce so the whole thing cut apart. LOL....


I had purchased just last week, the Christmas Glitter Stack at Joann's. I did not have a plan for it but I thought the papers were pretty. The paper is really heavy duty. It cut perfectly. I used some of that transparency film that we got stacks of from Georgia, and red tape on the seams....Cute huh?


Polsia, I know you are going to be all over this!

Back to cutting and baking! Merry Christmas!

No comments: