About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Chloe's Room Make Over

Okay Chloe headed off to church camp at 7:30 this morning and I came home and started tearing her room apart.  We are going to surprise her with a total room make over....new paint and all new furniture.  Since they do not allow phones nor electronics at Church Camp  (so they get closer to their God) she will not know anything about it until the moment she opens her door when she gets home.  SURPRISE!!!!  Also good because none of her friends athat I also have on my Facebook can tell her!  LOL... I am going to have her best Friend Megan be my "teen advisor"  Let the fun begin!

















And now after the tear down!  The painters come tomorrow and her new furniture on Tuesday or late Monday.  The walls are going to be a light grey and the ceiling a dark grey.  Her new furniture will be dark cherry.  Just right for our young teen lady.



No comments: