About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ATG Gun is Done!

I finally got my ATG done in time for Thursday Therapy tomorrow. I had problems but they finally worked their way out. There must be 10 coats of paint and Preserve It on this poor puppy. I do love the colors and it matches my Amy Bulter bag perfectly now! I also wanted to post the pictures of the Creative Memories 12 x12 (white)frame and the 8 x8 (black). Here they are along with a picture of my new hanging light for the dinette that was damaged by my painter's (probably won't use them again!)

Okey, I am done for now. I have to go pick up Chloe from School and then it will be time to do homework and start on dinner. Tonight I am making a curried chicken salad with grapes, Mandarin oranges,celery water chestnuts and of course chicken.....Yummmy!





No comments: