About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PINK CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

This is my card entry into the Magnalicious Challenge Blog "Pink Christmas".    The stamp is the free Tilda Stamp I got with the Christmas Edition Ink magazine.  She is adorable but I do not know what her name is as she did not come with a name.  I colored her with Copics and Stickles.  The gift boxes and sayings  are a CTMH stamps and I used Spellbinder die cuts.    I also embossed, with snowflakes,  a piece of clear plastic I cut from a box my lettuce comes in.  I like the effect.




2 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

hi Brenda!
your card is adorable. I love this cute image of Tilda.
Hugs Maz

Suzan L said...

Hi Brenda, your card is so adorable! I love how you used the cute Tilda With Puppy image on the inside! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Inspiration Challenge. I hope you join us on Tuesday for the first challenge of the year.
Hugs,
Suzan