About Me

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PINK CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

This is my card entry into the Magnalicious Challenge Blog "Pink Christmas".    The stamp is the free Tilda Stamp I got with the Christmas Edition Ink magazine.  She is adorable but I do not know what her name is as she did not come with a name.  I colored her with Copics and Stickles.  The gift boxes and sayings  are a CTMH stamps and I used Spellbinder die cuts.    I also embossed, with snowflakes,  a piece of clear plastic I cut from a box my lettuce comes in.  I like the effect.




2 comments:

Only By His Grace said...

hi Brenda!
your card is adorable. I love this cute image of Tilda.
Hugs Maz

Suzan L said...

Hi Brenda, your card is so adorable! I love how you used the cute Tilda With Puppy image on the inside! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Inspiration Challenge. I hope you join us on Tuesday for the first challenge of the year.
Hugs,
Suzan