About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, November 26, 2012

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - 21 November 12

This is the card I made for the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge and into the Saturated Canary Sketch challenge.  The image is one I bought today called Christmas Angel by Saturated Canary.  I love the huge eyes on these images.  I colored her with Copics and Stickles.    The "Peace on Earth" is a CTMH stamp from the set D1384 Snow Flurries.  I embossed using a Cuttlebug embossing folder that I purchased at Hobby Lobby, the card stock, ribbon and pebbles are from my "stash".

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

too cute Brenda, I love the white embossing
thank you for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Debs said...

great take on the sketch :-)..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated canary Challenges..hugs Debs x