About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States

Friday, November 30, 2012

Twisted Thursday - Nov. 29nd - Anything Goes/Winter Friends Twist

This is the card I am entering in the Outlawz Thursday Challenge.  The stamp I used is Snowy Hug Tilda.  The dp are Americsn Craft - Merrymint I used Bazzill for my cs, all the coloring was done with Copics.  I put all my markers away before I took a picture of them for the recipe.  Sorry.  I used a Spellbinder die to make the snowflakes and covered them with Diamond glass glitter.  I used my Copic compressor and a mask to color the background  I used Flowersoft for the snow and stickles.


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Brenda,
You were at my blog so I am coming to visit yours. I love your cards, especially the round deer one and this one is divine. We have the Magnolias and Saturated Canary images in common, they are fun to create with.
Hugs