About Me

My photo
Gilbert, AZ, United States

Monday, July 28, 2008

Chloe is Home

It is great to take your camera with you and have a fully charged battery. However if you want to get those really "great pics" you need to reinsert your memory card back into the camera after you d/l the pictures to your computer. Therefore...I do not have any pics of Chloe getting off the camp bus....my memory card was at home in the computer. Boy was I happy.
I do however have the pics of when she came home and saw her new room! The little stinker knew we were doing this. She even wrote about it in her camp journal....LOL.....How excited she was to see it and what would it look like. Go Figure.















So she opened her bedroom door and.....












.....and I think this picture says it all












I spent all day Sunday working on the vinyl for Chloe's walls. I am very happy with how they came out.

I want to give a special thanks to Ellen Jackson (Ducky) for her beautiful hibiscus flower design. I know they are never blue but Chloe is really down on anything pink right now! Thank you Ellen for sharing your beautiful designs with the cutter world!

Now I am done with all this "home" stuff so I will have to find something new to blog about!

1 comment:

Sandy McC said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Brenda! When are you going to do MY bedroom? lol